Assembly of Vikings on the Isle of Rakinkotka
SSpend an unforgettable meeting or conference day on the Hamina archipelago, surrounded by breathtakingly beautiful nature, right next to an old Viking route.
Gather round the fire, enjoy the peaceful calm of the nature, sense the ancient Viking trail and spoil yourself with chieftain Ruhrig's dinner.
Meeting rooms have all necessary AV-equipment and WiFi. Multiple rooms available.
- at 9am departure from Vimpasaari (ca. 10min car drive from Hamine centre)
- journey to Rakinkotka by water, ca. 20min
- at 9.30am chieftain Harald welcomes the arrivals with coffee by the fire
- at 10am Vikings assemble in the Walhalla meeting hall. The assembly can begin.
- at 12pm served for lunch is either Freyr's fish / meat soup or Viking style pea soup stewed on fire with smoked meat; rye bread
- at 1pm Assembly of Vikings continues in either Walhalla or in the ancient picturesque nature
- at 2.30pm Dagmar's hot cup of coffee
- Meetings continue
- at 4.30pm the tasting of Njord's fish catch with soft drinks
- at 5pm saunas are ready; Rakirök's gentler heat in Kalliosavusauna or higher heat in wooden sauna on the shore. Excellent swimming place on clear Viking waters. Towels provided.
- at 7pm served during chieftain Ruhrig's dinner party:
- For starters Siegrid's smooth forest mushroom soup, fresh-salted fish, country bread
- For the main course smoked pork, speared fish, Åskorv's country-style sausage, Knut The Great's mustard, salads from assorted wild vegetables, root vegetables stewed in honey and herbs, preserved red onions, rye bread
- For dessert pancakes and forest berry jam, tea and coffee
- Drink options include water, beer, white and red wines, schnapps
- A-license on the isle.
FFrom May to October
Duration: 13 hours
For 1-30 people (inquire for bigger groups)
Price: from 190€ per person. Includes sea journey from Vimpasaari, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon coffee, fish delicacies, traditional sauna, chieftain Ruhrig's dinner, insurances. Not included in price are drinks and VAT.
For additional price: Rakirök's kalliosavusauna for 490€. Viking helm for 20€. Accommodation and sea breakfast on the Isle of Vikings for 139€ per person. Hot tub for 195€.
Inquire for more! We'll organise a meeting day that is perfect for your group timetable and programme wise.